Young Frankenstein
Rehearsal Report #26
Wednesday, September 23: 7:00p-10:00p
Stage Manager: Deanna Belardinelli
512.809.3974
Late:
Late Excused: Annie, Buddy
Missing:
Didn't Sign in: Annie
Accompanist: BAND! :D
Tonight's Rehearsal 9/23 (Wed) 7-10p – Sitzprobe Act I– Called: FULL CAST 7:00 Sitzprobe Act I Breakdown: 7:00-7:08 - Warmups 7:08-8:36 - Sitz - Act I 8:36-8:46 - Break 8:46-10:00 - Finish Act I Need to Know Information: - WE SOUND SO GOOD!!! Tonight was awesome, and I can't wait to hear Act II !!! - Remember SATURDAY IS YOUR OFFBOOK DATE. You will be able to call line, but remember we start tech in just over a week, so make sure you're ready! - ALSO, Saturday may run late. If we get close to the end of the show and it's 5, we'll push to finish the show. Because of this, we might give time in the middle for a dinner break, so please come to rehearsal with positive attitudes and munchies! |
Next Rehearsal Schedule 9/24 (Thurs) 7-10p – Sitzprobe Act II– Called: FULL CAST 7:00 Sitzprobe Act II 9/26 (Sat) 12-5p – Run-Thru Show – Called: FULL CAST OFFBOOK DATE! :D 12:00 Victor's Book (43-47) [Frederick, Inga, Igor, Blucher] 9/28 (Mon) NO REHEARSAL 9/29 (Tues) 7-10p – Run-Thru– Called: FULL CAST IN ZE THEATRE! :D 7:00 Space-Thru Act I 9/30 (Wed) 7-10p – Run-Thru– Called: FULL CAST 7:00 Space-Thru Act II 10/1 (Thurs) 7-10p – Run-Thru– Called: FULL CAST 7:00 Run-Thru 10/2 (Fri) 7-10p – Run-Thru– Called: FULL CAST 7:00 Run-Thru |
Set - boo |
Props - boo |
Sounds/Lights/Special FX - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Costumes - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Facility - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Director - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Choreography - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Music - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Cast - (x) Link to the Cast Box for videos and information - (x) Link to the online calendar |
Crew - No notes tonight, thank you! |
Accident/Incident - None (yay!) |
Trivia: - |
Quote(s): - |
No comments:
Post a Comment